Monday, December 6, 2010

Straight from Estoril track

We've just come from the other side of the world and unfortunately been too busy for us after the GP of Malaysia and Australia to make a full insider for the race this week in Estoril. Jorge and Valentino really wants to share their feelings and experience the latest, so we're happy to still have a little news for you.

Jorge Lorenzo
The night was beautiful. This is also the first time to see my family and with them. I do not really cry, but when I met again with my dad, I almost cried, because she was the one who started me on this path.

"Since I became World Champion of my life has been amazing! This is a lifelong dream and have reached a still almost unbelievable. After Phillip Island, I returned to Mallorca and I have an overwhelming response from the community, with a procession through the streets of Palma , with thousands of people there to greet me.

My team and I look forward to the last two races, we could relax and think about racing, which is really impossible when we are still concentrating on the championship. We can not take the risk! Now I only ride for now and it is a great feeling. Estoril is one of my best tracks, I've won from the pole there for two years, so we'll try to do it again. Then we finished in Spain, close to my house, so I can not wait to see all the fans there.

After Valencia we immediately began working in 2011, along with my new partner Ben-team, and I can not wait to get started. Until then we have one more thing to focus on and that is the title of Manufacturers', it is within our grasp and I hope to help us achieve this and the Triple Crown. "

Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi
"It's hard for me to put into words how I felt when I came to the two final races for Yamaha. This has been a wonderful seven years and I'm sad to say goodbye to my M1! More than anything I want to have a race A good end and I want to thank Yamaha by helping them to win the title of Manufacturer '.

They are not two of my best song but still we will do our best! okay my shoulder, I will have surgery soon after Valencia and I hope fine for next season. I think Valencia will be an emotional time for me and my team, and we will do everything we can to make it "'goodbye' is the best possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...